Monday, April 15, 2013

Training week of April 8 – 14, I am a running machine

I am a running machine, or at least I am in my head. The truth is that I had a good interval run last week. My running is getting stronger and it feels good and gets me a little boost of energy. Just like spring.

 WP_000092

Last week was a good week for training. I swam two times, rand two times and biked 3 times. Overall training was 12 hours and 25 minutes. My biking is still in the garage due to family and work schedule. But before I know it I will be on the open road and eating dust.

The good thing about training is all the eating you can do, last weekend I was hungry for a Norwegian treat.

 ????????????????

With Norseman closer and closer I am in a stage of my training where pushing, but not pushing too hard. I am still building endurance and just have to keep trying to be stronger. Norseman will not be about speed, but endurance strength + pain tolerance. I need to swim good, start slow enough on the bike and embrace the pain when it shows up (and it will). Also I need to make sure I get enough carbohydrates, my goal is 80 – 90 gram per hour.

Other than training I have spent a lot of time with my biggest fan.

WP_000090

No comments:

Post a Comment