Monday, April 8, 2013

Training the week of April 1 – 7, a calmer week

Last week was supposed to be a little more relaxed and it was. Due to the family, work and traveling juggling I “only” manage to work out six days. Maybe it is good in the long run since getting rest is usually the hardest and most difficult thing to get time to.

 leg2.jpg

My best training session was the run on Saturday. After 30 minutes warm up I ran 15 minutes at 6.45 speed, 5 minutes at 6.40 speed, 5 minutes at 6.35 speed and 5 minutes at 6.29 speed, then 30 minutes easy run. I have more endurance now and can finish stronger than just some months ago. Also the transition run on Sunday went ok, so I guess my cycling endurance is also stronger.

 

Overall I swam once, biked three times and rand three times, total training over six days, 10 hours and 20 minutes. I have a feeling my coach Tony DeBoom now wants to increase the volume, I just have to hang in there.

dsc_00271.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment