Thursday, April 25, 2013

I have made my choice: Scott Plasma

When you are doing triathlon, nothing and I mean nothing is more important than equipment, and especially your bike and wheels. Of course someone say you have to train, put in the hours and get lean, but those people are just jealous of people with nice bikes. The truth is that speed can be bought and cover up for any flaws in swimming, biking and running. The correct wetsuite, bike and shoes will automatically turn you into a good triathlete.

 

I wish it was that simple. Equipment is important, but so is your fitness. But it is more fun to talk about equipment than to talk about all the workouts you should have done. Also, most triathletes love stuff, just take a look at transition zone, you will find more stuff and gadgets than you have ever seen on a technology conference.

 ?????????????

I have not pushed any boundaries when it comes to equipment and stuff. Last season was done on my roadbike with aero bar, swimming in an entry level wetsuit from 2008 and running in non triathlon shoes, and the interesting thing – it worked. Now it is my turn to get into the cool club, I am getting a new bike. I will get a SCOTT PLASMA

 

I know the frame, now I need to match my wallet with how I want it to be build, and trust me, that is not easy. I will write more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment