Thursday, April 18, 2013

I am now a running turtle

One week ago I had one really good interval training, this week it was different. Yesterday I tried to make both my head and body to be faster, feel better and to get the good feeling you can have when everything is right. But no, it was just hard. I had to really work to stay focus, my legs felt heavy and I did not have any rhythm.

 

So what does one really bad day mean? Nothing in the long run, my main takeaway is that I did my workout, I feel it in my legs today and I am ready to run another day. It is actually quite interesting to have a bad training day, especially when you are preparing for triathlon. I think it is easier to push through on the bike, even on a bad day, running is a little more challenging, but nothing beat swimming. Being out of focus when swimming (as a MOP swimmer) nothing will work. The margin of error is so much smaller.

 

Today is another day and I will know later if my work out will be good, ok or just bad. I vote for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment