Monday, April 29, 2013

Training the week of April 22 – 28, the rock got fins….

Last week was another good week for my training. The week was a litter easier on my legs, but harder on my upper body. It was swim week.

 601048_504755086249916_1499861304_n

I was born with skis on my legs like most Norwegian and have spent more time on frozen water than in a pool. That is easy to see if you ever see me swimming. I swim like a typical 42 years old triathlete trying to get better at swimming. But this week my swimming has been better, I guess training is actually working out. My vertical forearm is more vertical, I get less tired and I swim faster. I still swim like a rock but the rock has gotten fins.

 sinky-legs

My total hours for the week were 11.20. I swam three times, ran three and biked three. I am still struggling with allergy and the sound my chest made on last Wednesday during my run was rather interesting. But spring is beautiful no matter what.

 WP_000098

My son Henrik has fallen in love with biking.

?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment