Monday, April 22, 2013

Training week of April 15 – 21, best work out was a data night with my wife

I training for a reason, currently the main reason is Norseman August 3. But I also train because I like to be in shape, I like the pain, I am over 40 so I need to stay healthy and because training is helping me stay happy. Picture under is my brother finishing a half marathon at the peak of Gaustatoppen.

 

Last week I managed to put in 11.20 hours of training over just five days. I lost one day to work issues and the second day was not lost, it was date night with my wife, the best work out of the week. We went to Jersey Boys and had a lot of fun. Great musical, great songs and we had fabulous seats. I have had the son “My eyes adored you” stuck in my head for days.

 

I swam one, biked three times and ran twice. On Saturday I biked twice, three hours in the morning and two hours in the evening. It was good to get a long day in. On Sunday’s long run I pushed a little for half an hour, and I ran some really steep hills. The legs reacted nicely so I know I am building my endurance.

 

Overall I had a good week, few days, enough hours and a killing data night.

No comments:

Post a Comment