Thursday, May 30, 2013

I am a big buoy (Huub update)

Few things can beat coming home when you find a big box filled with great Huub stuff in front of your door. Yes, the swimming rock is getting pimped up with state of the art swimming gear.

 

I got my Archimedes wetsuit and will do a write up later after I have tested it properly. But trust me, it looks amazing and the build quality is good.

Archimedes 4:4 SMT picture

 

I also bought a triathlon specific backpack. You may ask what is so triathlon about it? I has a waterproof chamber for my wetsuit. I think that is practical and useful.



 

Yesterday I tested out the last piece. My new big buoy. I have been swimming with a standard Speedo buoy for years, it is nothing wrong with it if I was a good swimmer or if my weight was 120 pounds. But I am a swimming rock around 180 pounds. The big buoy lifts my legs up so the swim is more similar to swimming with a wetsuit. Also, it looks really cool (I am a sucker for good design)

Big Buoy picture

No comments:

Post a Comment