Sunday, May 19, 2013

If you bike a mile in my cycling shoes.....

If you bike a mile (or one hundred miles) in my cycling shoes you would be jealous  and I mean really jealous. After using my old shoes for 5 years I finally went and got myself a new pair. Why did it take five years? The old pair just worked, the shoes fit my feet no matter what, socks, no socks, thick, thin, rain, shine.

WP_000020

 

So when I was going to buy a new pair the most important thing and what was on the top of my list was looks. I am 42 and not looking like a Calvin Kline model anymore so I need to have great looking shoes....... Well, I just did not want something to 2013, since it will be 2014 next year and I will use the shoes then :-)

 

I wanted quality, good adjustments and quite light. I ended up with Specialized new top model S-Works. You can find more information here

The shoes look great

WP_000100DSC_0196DSC_0197DSC_0198DSC_0199DSC_0200

 

Over to performance, the shoes are great, really great. A lot better than the rider (me). I love the BOA system, the lining is really good and the stiffness is what you expect from a top of the line shoe. And they look good in a suit, even after six o'clock.....

No comments:

Post a Comment