Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Training week of May 6 – 12, big week for me

Last week was a big week for me. When I am talking about a big week, the hours will be smaller than for most long distance triathletes. But since I am racing in the naïve class when it comes to my abilities, it was big for me. Total hours: 17.5.

 Leg

My son enjoyed time with his grandparents in Southern California so while they went to Disneyland, I went swimming, biking and running. I swam two times, biked 4 and ran three. 17 of the hours were on just six days. I could feel all the training in my legs, but it was really good to get some quality training and some hours in the training log.

 Gaustatoppen1

I am at a point of no return when it comes to training and Norseman. With only three months left I can only build on what I have done the last year. I know I have done an ok job, hopefully with some smart pacing and eating it has been ok enough. Now I need to sign up for some spring racing.

My shoes have been really good :-)

DSC_0205

No comments:

Post a Comment