Monday, March 25, 2013

Training the week of March 18 – 24

This week was another solid week for me. With solid I mean good training in combination with a good work and family life. For me to be successful I have to put my ambitions where my training is, by doing that I will be able to enjoy life and training a lot more.

All together I got 12 hours of workout in, 7 hours of biking, 2 hours of swimming and 3 hours of running. Best of all I feel stronger on the swim. I still swim like a rock, but I am a faster and stronger rock now. I am also starting to get some running speed back and my biking is also going in the right direction.

Consistency is the name of the game the next four months. If I keep this going I will have a fair chance to get the black t-shirt and finish at the peak of Gaustatoppen.

Gaustatoppen1

No comments:

Post a Comment