Monday, March 18, 2013

Training week of March 11 – 17

Back to the North West and the North West weather, no more running in the sun or watching sea turtles during the swim. But biking in the garage, running on a treadmill and looking at the black line during the swim is not that bad.

 

Workout vise this was a good week. After swimming in Hawaii I felt stronger during my two swim workouts, my running is getting better and stronger and the cycling is going around and around. My main goal now with four and a half months left to Norseman is consistency. I “just” need to stay motivated and make sure to build endurance.

 

During the week I swam, ran two and biked four. All together for the week, eight workouts and 12 hours. I also had a wonderful time with my son at the pool, even though it was not a workout.

WP_000084

No comments:

Post a Comment