Saturday, July 27, 2013

I am now a star, my name got mentioned on This Week in Triathlon

On of the fun aspects of triathlon is that you will found creative people. Just look at my coach Tony DeBoom and the company he has with his wife Endurance Conspiracy. Tririg.com is another example.

This year Kevin Taddonio and Andres L. Douzoglou have started a weekly videocast about triathlon. They are talking about what is happening in triathlon from ITU, Ironman, non-Ironman branded races, technology, equipment and doping. With so little exposer endurance sports get in the US this is a nice addition to Slowtwich and other Internet sources.

I have of course asked/begged/pushed for Keving and Andres to talk about the best and most important triathlon in the world Norseman. And this week I succeed., I even got my name mentioned. Listen to the whole videocast and after 36 minutes you will hear about Norseman and my name will be mention.





No comments:

Post a Comment