Saturday, February 23, 2013

New Norwegian passport so I can go to Norway

I guess there are a ten year anniversary for everything, even for passport. I found out that my ole passport was to expire so I needed to get a new on. Getting a Norwegian passport from Seattle is not the easiest thing to do. The closest place to go is San Francisco and the Royal Norwegian Consulate. So last week I jumped on a plane, flew to San Francisco, had a half hour appointment at the consulate and flew back.

????????y

 

One week and one day later I got my new hi-tech passport in the mail. I look older on the picture, but I do not have my Saudi-Arabian visa in the new passport. I guess I will get fewer questions when I enter the US from now on.

WP_000049

Now I am set for the next 10 years. Heia Norge

No comments:

Post a Comment