Thursday, October 17, 2013

Back in training, being sick sucks

Finally I am back to light training after being out sick the last two weeks. Being sick is not only hard on the body, but it is hard on the mind also. Training is now a regular part of my day, so not training i a really big break in my daily life. I guess not being able to do something physical, really makes me appreciate the lifestyle I have.

This is how I have been feeling the last two weeks, being in a fog.

This is how I have been feeling the last two weeks, being in a fog.

This week I will just easy into being active. It is all about getting the body ready to more hours next week. That is always the good thing about training, I will always have next week when everything will be better. I really thing people that work out are chasing the perfect week, and it will always be next week. So next week I will be back.

[caption id="attachment_339" align="alignnone" width="640"]Nothing like a little bit of uphill in training Nothing like a little bit of uphill in training[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment