Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Training in Maui + I am now a Fearless Racer

Few things are better to get away for some days and recharge. Also, when the get away place is Maui you have no reason to complain. I was so lucky last week. A good friend of mine invited us to her wedding at Maui and my wife and I said yes.


First stop at Maui is always the store, and another reminder of where we was. The local coffee is nice.



As always I have big plans for all the workouts I will do. But luckily for me and my wife I was there to relax. I got some really nice runs in. But I also got a chance to just relax, read, walk around, eat great food and attend a wedding.





I am now also a member of Fearless Racing Team presented by XLR8 SportsMed under the head viking Lars Finanger. Lars is a stand up guy in the triathlon community and I feel lucky being part of the team.



http://valhallasportsgroup.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment