Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Is Kurt my friend?

It is fall and almost all my bike rides will be inside going forward. Using a trainer is a great way to get bike fitness in a safe and effective manner. No downhills, no drafting, just good training. It is only on problem, I am spending all mine time in my garage.

 

This could be a bad thing and I it could make all my bike workouts extremely boring. But I am actually having no problem spending time on the trainer. How? First of all it is a safe way to train, much safer than being on the road. Second it is a good workout. Today's trainers are really good. Third, it is the fastest and best way to get all the biking in while balance work, family and training. Fourth, I am getting updated on all kind of old sports thanks to Internet. I have even watched the season opening in cross country skiing from Beitostoelen in 1987 (yes I am a nerd..)

So I guess Kurt is actually my friend.......

No comments:

Post a Comment